Sunday at noon ♥


13-05-12



Hello my lovelies ♥



I start this post happy, because I passed the exam of Philosophy.


Also I will write some details about the latest cosplay I did. 



This was a cosplay had long planned to do, was the idea of several friends,they told me to do, I liked the idea,  this character is a lot like me, personality and physique. I feel very identified with her.
Also I love playing KOF, although I am a beginner (noob) and she is the character that best use ♥ 

♥ Kula Diamond Cosplay ♥


♥ YEAHH THE ICE DOLL OF THE KING OF FIGHTER  ♥



I went to the anime convention in my province to participate in a contest, my boyfriend also did a cosplay (Terry Bogard GarouMOTW and KOF XI version).


Our photo ♥


Our LOL performance ♥ xD 


It was totally improvised, had problems with the audio so 
we could not show the previously practiced. 

It took me some time to do the clothes


And this is the wig that I bought 
and ruby red circle lenses
I love these contact lenses

We did not win, but it was a nice experience, then we went to take more pictures at home ♥



Sexy Photo FTW ♥



Okay! this is all ♥

Thanks for reading.

Lots of Love

♥ Misha ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario