Thursday cloudy ♥


19-04-12



Hello my lovelies ♥




A few minutes ago I was studying Psychology General, but I take time to update my blog.



I tell you that I have in mind my new cosplay for the next month.
I need to buy red contact lenses.


It's a cosplay I have long planned to do, and next month (6/05/12), that will make a cosplay contest  in my province, I will do it.

This time the cosplay will be female. I seem both physically and in personality to the character. It is a famous video game character.


I am very excited about this ♥


     I have the wig, I just need to finish the clothes and buy the lenses and eyelashes.








Soon will come the exams, and I need to balance the time.


♠ Philosophy ((7/05/12))
♠ General psychology ((16/05/12))




I have a lot to do..


And then will try to get a job...


 I need a job to buy fabric, and then design and make my own clothes.


When I go to the center of my city and see the shops, I do not like the clothes, I can not find anything with my style, plus everything is very expensive.

Now I will finish making notes of philosophy, and then at night I'm going with my boyfriend to the house of our friends to eat pizza and have a good time.
So this post is terminated now.


Thanks for reading.

Lots of Love

♥ Misha ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario