Friday 13 ♥ rainy day

13-04-12


Hello my lovelies ♥, 



These days I've been busy so did not write before.


I'm in front of the window of my room, it's raining and I would like to be somewhere else right now, but it is impossible because soon I'll have to study because the exams are approaching.

Last Sunday (8-04-12)  there was an anime convention in which we release our Pandora Hearts Cosplay
 - Nekoayase: Oz Bezarius
 - Aryztydez Herrera: Gilbert Nightray



It was fun though we did not compete in the contest cosplay, because we had not prepared a performance for the occasion.

Our cosplays were made very quickly due to time and also money, therefore it was not perfect. But its okay, I think.

That day we had fun, were there many of our friends.


Maybe it was too much fun for Gilbert.. lol 

Before going to the Anime Convention I helped to clean my boyfriend's bike. It was fun because I love to bother him with the hose, wet clothes and make him angry. He throws me the sponge in my face as revenge. 

We also take some pictures 



Sorry but I have to study , so  better finish this post now.
I have also hungry and I'm going to eat now, my inner beast requires food
Thanks for reading always ♥ 
Lots of Love

♥ Misha ♥

p/d: And sorry for the bad english :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario