Friday morning ♥


 06-04-12



Hello my lovelies ♥,



As you know, some people know me by the fact that I love to cosplay my favorite characters, but beyond that, there is a normal girl, with common problems, happy moments, sad moments, and all that (?
  I'm not good explaining these things ..
I would like that people who admire my cosplays, and effort that I put into them, also know of a more human side of me.



I'll start telling you some things, the first thing I can think of... mmmmmm...

Yesterday, in my spare time I was testing effects, and choosing my favorites. The program I use is called After effects.
 I use it because it's easy and fast.

My favorite effects are the "effects movie"


These are the different  "effects movie"  that I use on my photos..











And another effects 










And I also like the old photo effects








With this I ended this post, on Sunday  will be an anime convention and I need to be prepared, I have to finish my new cosplay. I will surely return to blogging on Monday afternoon.
Thanks for reading.

Lots of Love

♥ Misha ♥
                                                   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario